We are committed to giving our employees only the very best, providing not only competitive salaries and wages, but also a large selection of benefits.
- Health Plans
- Dental Insurance
- Competitive vacation and holidays
- Advancement opportunity
- The best working environment!
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Dietary Positions (including Professional Cooks, Cook Helpers, and Ancillary Assistants)
- Housekeeping, Laundry, and Floor Maintenance Specialist
See What Our Team Has to Say About CommCare:
Join Our Team:
If you would like to join our team, please apply in person at our facility.
Ridgecrest Community Care Center
1616 Wellerman Rd.
West Monroe, LA 71291
Phone: (318) 387-2577
Fax: (318) 325-8662
Please note that this is a preliminary employment application. Once we have received and reviewed your submission, we will then contact you for an interview if we feel that your skills and experience can benefit the joining of our team.
Ridgecrest Community Care Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.