Open Position at Ridgecrest Community Care Center
RN Clinical Coordinator
Posted on October 12, 2022
Job Details at a Glance
Qualifications: Current Louisiana Registered Nurse (RN) license. Current/active CPR certification preferred. Long-term care experience preferred.
Status: Full Time
Days and Hours: Monday-Friday
Job Description, Requirements, and Duties
We are striving to become an “Employer of Choice” in long term care! Competitive wages and benefits package. Join our team today!
RN Clinical Coordinator – Salary is commensurate with experience.
Dignity. Respect. Compassion. This is the cornerstone of who we are and what we do. At Ridgecrest Community Care Center, we provide care that meets our residents needs in the most comfortable, home-like environment.
What you will do:
- Provide general oversight and education as it relates to the MDS for the facility
- Responsible to conduct detailed review of MDS and supportive documentation to ensure accuracy of the resident assessment
- Review MDS information to evaluate compliance with company policies and long- term care regulations
- Evaluate MDS coding and provide education as deemed necessary
What you bring to the table:
- A current, valid Louisiana registered nurse (RN) license is required
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in long term care, prior MDS experience is preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate, direct and delegate tasks.
We are committed to giving our employees only the very best, providing not only competitive salaries and wages, but also a large selection of benefits. Join us and make more than a living; make a difference.
Ridgecrest, a part of the CommCare family, is one of 15 skilled nursing facilities all located in the state of Louisiana. Our mission is to be an innovative leader in the development and delivery of quality health care services, and to be committed to a learning environment that attracts and develops dedicated care givers.
“All offers of employment are subject to the completion of a satisfactory background check and reference check and eligibility for the participation in Medicare and Medicaid programs. CommCare Corporation is subject to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccine mandate for healthcare workers. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by hire date. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.”
CommCare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
Apply for this Position
To apply for this position, first select whether you will be uploading a resume or filling out a brief questionnaire, then complete and submit the form that appears.